Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cuteness Explosion

This is not one of those updates on life...I am a little all over the place to put down concise thoughts just yet. Life is up and down and unpredictable and when I think about it too much, I kinda start to loose it so capturing moments like these are what keep me sane. I think I am focusing on everything about taking care of my kids instead of enjoying my kids. I'm working on it and I haven't quit yet :) I love my children and am thankful they are forgiving creatures :)



look who's chunking up!

caught making out with Santa

always looking at her brother and sisters instead of Mom

"how do the little piggies eat" works every time :)

she is infinately more stylish than I will ever be



This video is too cute.  Lucy loves on Ginny all the time.  She pats her head and lays on her and kisses her (open mouth of course).  She is a great big sister ;)





cutest girl scout ever.

Best brother in our family.  He loves to help take care of Ginny.  He also loves to totally harass is other sisters :)

 

1 comment:

Christine said...

That IS a cuteness explosion!! I love the pictures. Your children are beautiful, and I'm sure you are doing a fabulous job... I think motherhood is like being really nearsighted without glasses. :)