Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Speak to Me

However late you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don't have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled,
I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. 
It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ's Atonement. -JRH
 
Don't you give up. 
 Don't you quit. 
 You keep walking. 
You keep trying.
There is help and happiness ahead...
It will be all right in the end. 
Trust God
and believe in
good things to come. -JRH
 
 
Jeffrey R Holland speakes to me.  I love how when he speakes, he does it with conviction and emotion.  I am so thankful for our Prophet and for Apostles.  I am thankful for reminders we receive during Conference to keep going, keep doing, remembering to better ourselves and to not give up. 

No comments: